Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Kendo monday and tuesday this week August 13th

I haven't been written as much about my practice these days, partially because I wasn't exactly doing my best, and also I don't think there are many things significant to write about.

Monday practice at SFU is my last practice for the next 8 month. Sucks that I must go back to 2 times of practice a week again due to school. but I have also missed school greatly. I went to eat with the SFU people one last time afterwards. Won't see them for a long time to go.

Kagami sensei had some good points about my kendo on tuesday. my kitikaish needs to push by body but not my arms. and whenever i try to hit, my shinai whirls before the hit, which is a waste of energy. it must go straight. I still don't understand how that could happen, it would have been better if somebody film me doing kendo.

looking forward to Kelowna Gasshuku... and also having anxieity attacks about it...

No comments: