Saturday, July 19, 2008

Kendo July 10th, 14th and 15th

running doesn't work nice together with kendo. i jogged twice on friday and saturday and my feet muscle were so tired i can't really work harder on monday and tuesday. on the other hand, i think my feet and hand coordination is getting a bit better.. i think.

i think for the last month, i should focus on my determination, spar as best as i could just like the begining, and keep the zenshin (keeping a average of 3 practice per week for 8 month was difficult, and treat each practice not as a slug is even more difficult). i overheard on tuesday that Harding sensei was telling Kagami sensei that he is lazy as a slug, and it triggered me that i must fight as hard no matter who the person is, and stop treating different people differently during keico, and in doing so, I can get them to be more serious with me and also I will not slack off.

No comments: