Tuesday, July 29, 2008

kendo on monday July 28th

It's so dark today. It finally started raining again in Vancouver, and since the sun is gone, it looks as if summer has suddenly left us all without a word.

I'm going off topic.

kendo in SFU on monday, I'm kinda felt a bit happy that defeated some higher rank people in shiai. trying to learn Zack's instant backup waza trick, worked on people a bit taller than me (kelvin). I'm going to try that more often.

I was talking to my friends about myself last night, and she reminded me of the kind of person that I have been trying my best not to be at this point of life. Suddenly I realized that I have been using kendo as my masquerade, building my characters base on what I wish myself to be, and at the same time trying to erase the me in my past. it's as if I am wearing the kendo mask for more than just doing the martial art; masking away what i use to be, and be someone else when i am doing kendo, hoping that one day i could just feel like this instead...

anyway

No comments: